This nonalcoholic spritz is perfect for poolside sipping and summertime hosting. Fragrant basil and tart lemon, perfectly complemented by Monday gin’s botanicals and French Bloom Le Blanc’s delicate sweetness.
- 1.5oz Monday Nonalcoholic Gin
- 4 leaves basil
- .5oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 4oz French Bloom Le Blanc sparkling wine
- Add gin, lemon juice, lemon wedge, and 3 leaves of basil in a tall glass.
- Muddle until the liquid becomes a light green color.
- Strain into a wine glass.
- Add ice and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.