An adaptogen-packed, party-starting punch perfect for parties and holiday hosting. This one is easy-to-prep, easy-to-drink, and sure-to-please.
- 1 bottle of Three Spirit Livener
- 16 oz Fresh orange or tangerine juice
- 10 oz Wilfred’s (or other bitter non-alcoholic spirit)
- 8 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz Orgeat (or almond syrup, we used Monin)
- 1 bottle of sparkling of your choice (Noughty Sparkling Chardonnay, seltzer, etc.)
- Garnish: rosemary, orange, and lemon wheels
The night before
- Add a few rosemary sprigs to the almond syrup to infuse (optional but really makes the punch pop!)
An hour before your party
- Combine Three Spirit Livener, orange and lemon juices, Wilfred’s and orgeat/almond syrup (remove infused rosemary and discard) in a punch bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Place a block of ice into the punch bowl and allow time for it to chill.
- Ladle over the ice for a little dilution.
Just before guests arrive
- Pour half a bottle of your chilled sparkling gently over the top of the punch and add the garnishes (once the punch is about halfway consumed top it off with the remaining sparkling).