This Paloma is complex in flavor but easy to make at home. It’s now become a crowd favorite at our TNB gatherings.
- Salt or Tajin for rim
- 2 oz Monday Mezcal
- 2 oz Grapefruit juice
- .5oz Fresh Lime
- .75oz Agave Syrup
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- Wipe the rim of your glass with a wedge of lime and dip the rim of the glass into salt or Tajin. Set your prepared glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the Monday mezcal, grapefruit juice, and honey simple syrup
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Pour into salt-rimmed glass and top off with 2 oz Avec Pomelo & Grapefruit
- Garnish with a fresh grapefruit wedge