The Best Nonalcoholic Negroni
The Negroni is an easy-to-make, intensely-flavored, and bracingly-bitter cocktail that has won the taste-buds and hearts of drinkers everywhere. We’ve searched for the very best nonalcoholic Negroni and found it on All The Bitter’s website.
- 1 ounce Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- 1 ounce Giffard Aperitif Syrup
- 1 ounce Lyre's Aperitif Rosso
- 2 full droppers All The Bitter Orange bitters
- 2 full droppers All The Bitter Aromatic bitters
- Orange twist garnish
Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and stir until well chilled. Strain into an old fashioned glass with one big ice cube. Garnish with an orange peel, expressing the oils over the drink.